Old 11-06-2011, 07:46 AM
Pam H

I got a great night's sleep last night! Plus we get an extra hour to our day. It does take a few days to adjust to the time change.
I was supposed to go to Madison this weekend but ended up not going. It would have meant eating out a lot and sitting in my daughter's apartment for way too many hours while everyone went to the football game and then to some other kind of game today. So.....I started working on aprons for my daughters for Christmas. One is done except for some buttons and the second one just needs the straps. I'll finish that today plus make one for myself. I think there are a couple of NSV's in my weekend.
My son made dinner last night - grilled cheese sandwiches and Kraft macaroni and cheese. Can anyone say carbs? Oh well. It's okay since I am back to my Lean Cuisines for the most part.
I plan to get out for a nice walk today. We have a couple more nice days and then it looks like a cold front and then snow on wednesday.
I think I finally figured out how to get notices for this thread. Time will tell.