Old 11-06-2011, 09:31 AM
Beachbound

Originally Posted by lauriejo View Post
Good morning everyone, it is a beautiful sunny day and I need to get outside! How is everyone doing with all the changes to the board? It has been a challenge, but I am really starting to like the new look.

MJ I think you win with 24 vials of blood drawn, the most I ever had drawn was 10 (I think). A couple of them were the size of jars it seemed instead of vials!

Irishrose the apron is really cute, but I would love to have your pumpkin muffin recipe!

Missy glad to hear your brother is doing a little better, don't forget you have to take care of yourself first.

Jeanne my mom had hypoglycemia and when she needed sugar she would eat a few bites of one of those peanut bars (the kind that are peanuts held together with sugar). Her doctor recommended them because you also got some protein, and they would keep in her purse. She could just break off a piece and save the rest. I don't know if that would work for you though.

Dody I like your signature, did you design it yourself?

Nancia I am sending you {{{HUGS}}}.
Nope, I copy & pasted it from another user on SCS...feel free to do the same (just change out your name ;-) ) How's things in the Falls? I used to live on 7th St. by Lion's Park. I loved it there.