Old 11-06-2011, 10:30 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

you kindly asked that ppl not repeat what others have said. very nice of you to put it that way.
However,...I just can't read that many pages just to make sure no one will say this:
Changes happen, but...give us some tute threads to learn from.
We were comfy and cozy and next day, (I found out the day before the changes bc I have to borrow my dd's computer), we were tossed into a blender.
Having a "Navigating The Board" thread in place with new format, would have given all of regular smart ppl, but not genius-smart, someplace to start understanding.
Underneath all the dislikes is a feeling of being lost. That would help immensely.
EXAMPLE: All those lost or wandering...right this way---->
P.S. a blog is better?...everybody has an opinion.
A blog is a blog. (not even an attractive name, whatever "blog" means.)
PDA - "personal" diary,...your ripping ppl's guts out and you really underestimate how this feels.
The "neighbors", as we all so affectionately refer to each other there, talk quilting and family, jobs, friends, quilting, pictures, all the things near and dear...over two years of stuff to copy and move in twenty days?
about board in general:
You don't want ppl sharing negs, but when you are "lost", you go to your friends and talk.That's life.
If we have to accept change, you all have to accept we are human beings. We have feelings.

Last edited by Mousie; 11-06-2011 at 10:33 AM.