View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 09:36 AM
jcrow

Location: Small town in Northeast Oregon close to Washington and Idaho

Go to "www.ihaveanotion.blogspot.com and look down the page. Kelly does an article about a "hanging wooden ruler holder" that Clyde makes. She has a link to his site. I have one and have one on the way. I sent one to Kelly and she loved it. It is high quality. It has 14 slots (I have about 25 rulers on mine) and 7 hooks underneath to hang scissors or anything else and it has a magnetic door that has a cubby hole that I put my thread and other things in it. Clyde makes each one by hand. He uses wooden dowels, not staples or nails or screws. He uses real wood. Maple, oak, mahogany, etc. If you read her blog, she has pictures and everything. I bought one from Clyde and fell in love with it and talked to him and he had been trying to get quilters to see them. So, as a present, I sent one to Kelly. She loved it so much that she blogged all about it. And she is very picky about what she shares on her blog site. They are about $40.00 (very reasonable). You can buy cheaply made ones for that. So check it out. You'll be amazed.