Thread: PM issues
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 08:04 AM
Kappy

Have a question in regards to creating folders and moving PM's. If we create a folder as you have said, yours was called MISC2SAVE and you move PM's from in box to that one. Are the PM's in that folder then not counted as part of the 500? Or do we actually have to remove them from the quilting board entirely as in saving to a file on computer? Pleas PM me with the answer as I will never find this post back again! LOL You have no idea how many posts I have tried to find again and unless I posted in them I am just out of luck! I also received an e mail from Patrice and she gave me a couple of links to check out for help and do you know that from her link I can get there, but if I try to just find them in the Help section I can't...it's like they vanish into thin air. I know they are there!!! I've seen them with my own eyes! LOL Then I go back and open my e mail, click on the link, and there they are. I have even tried backing out of them to see what layer they are buried in, but have been unseccessful with that as well!