View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 01:08 PM
anniesews

Default just miss the old board

Originally Posted by dotski View Post
okay here's what i found and please jump in if i'm not correct.under the blue banner that says qb daily digest is a link that says quilting message board it has categories and looks like you can read posts til you drop or til you reached the last one you read...also in the same area is a link that say's recent topic's but they are all mixed up but again you can read til you have reached the last post you read. now i have a question how do you know what you have read since the envelopes don't change color. i have not read the board daily like i used too i'm just finding it too hard to understand. if anybody has any ideas to help a blond around this site feel free to yell.
I used to read the board everymorning first thing before any other emails. I just get discouraged on this new one and give up. I have tried several times to get into this new design but can't find things I always looked at and have to look at dates on when things are posted and not see just the newest postings. I have really tried and just can't do this new board. I wish there was another like the old one and I would go there immediately. :-(