Old 11-14-2011, 10:07 AM
Honeynga

Originally Posted by Grambi View Post
I don't have the same issue as you but I still can't bookmark. I'm waiting for some help from Patrice or an administrator. I understand the instructions of what I'm supposed to do. I'm just not getting the same choices when I click on "Folder" as everyone else is. After I get that issue figured out, I'll move on to learing how to do something else. My plate is full with issues and difficulties in my life right now, so I can't deal with a lot of other frustrations very well.
I think you "hit the nail on the head" in my life also....I've got so much going on in my life, including my own health, that I don't really care anymore about the "board" and its issues......when the changes were first implemented i felt as though I had lost a very good friend...I hate what has happened, my feelings are that we subscribers were mislead, but I've picked myself up, dusted myself off and have moved on. Maybe I'll find another board that will be to not only "fit" my needs but one that I'll be able to fit their needs also. I don't have the mental nor physical energy to try and navigate the changes and try to understand how the new system works. Granted that I'm old (64) and not that computer savvy, just disappointed in the new board, the plus side is that I'll stay off the dad=gum computer and do something constructive !