Old 11-15-2011, 03:45 AM
GGJudy

Even thought I went to settings and requested daily updates on posts that I either started or posted in, (about a week ago) I wasn't getting much in my daily mail. This morning, however, I got tons of information not only saying that new posts were available in the threads I had posted in, but it listed every comment in each thread that had been posted since my last visit I guess. Perhaps they are getting the daily information by settings to work, but why not just email me the link back to the thread instead of the link plus everything that had been posted. And...... I have yet to figure out whether the link takes me back to where I was last, or somewhere else, because in absence of any information previous to today that anything had been posted, I visited those threads and tried to find where I left off. I assume there is more stuff going on in the background now that will cater to whatever the objectives were for the change, but did those objectives necessitate drastic change for the looks, functions, and ease of navigation? We will never know.