Thread: Bookmarks
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 06:19 AM
Murphy1

If I see a quilt that I want to save as inspiration I use these keys command, shift and the number 4. The cursor turns into a bullseye . I drag it across the picture and let go and it takes a picture. These are directions for a Mac. I don't know how you would do it for a PC. I am sorry for your loss, I know I love saving pictures too.

I personnally am tired of getting the newsletter and seeing the old stuff time and time again. Opened today and here is this note from craftybear - looked at the date and it is July 2011.
Originally Posted by luvspaper View Post
Have red x's where the pictures were....I guess all the old links are totally worthless now. I literally had hundreds of emails that I sent to myself with the pic attached. I hadn't realized it was just copying a link back to a pic on the board rather than copying and pasting an actual picture...>ARGH!!!!

So very sad to lose a large part of my inspiration! I guess I am going to have to go back to saving them into a document/powerpoint. that just gets so large so fast.....and not as easy to sort!