Old 11-15-2011, 03:35 PM
oldcottontop

OK folks....get a grip on it. Sure things have changed and we have to look for what was in front of us. But think about it....when you first found this site, didn't you have to explore it and experiment with it until you settled into a routine and enjoyed it? That's the way it is with the new format. Sure there are things about it that I don't like....like being able to tell when I read a post (this poor old 67 years old mind does not remember like it used to) or when I open the daily digest up it shows the busiest post and not the newest as the old one used to (if I want to follow a post I used to reply to it and I would get an email when others posted). Those are just two of the "I don't likes" but I have found a way to get around them. By scrolling to the bottome of the digest and clicking on archives. It shows all the post and they change colors when I read them. So, if I don't have time to read them on the first go round, I can go back later and don't have to try and figure out which I have alread read. It's just like there were never any changes.

So take a deep breath, get a cup of java/tea/maybe wine? and start to explore. It's not that bad once you get used to it.:t humbup:

Everyone have a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving.