View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 06:42 AM
lawsonmugs
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene View Post
Hey Everybody! I see some more great pkgs. came in on Saturday. Still haven't received mine yet. Guess I'll see you on the bench and I'll bring us some soup and hot tea I'm feeling a little under the weather, probably worn out! LOL! My DDIL and DGD got here yesterday from Ohio, so excited! My DS is flying in on Wed. he has classes and still has to work until Tues. My DD and her family will be here on Wed also. My younger daughter lives only 30 mins from us. Finally finished cleaning and decorating my house for the Holidays! DS and family won't be able to come home for Christmas so I wanted to have the whole house finished. Lots, and Lots of work! But its worth it for the kids and Gkids!
Congrats Juli, adorable baby! Lori nice walker bag. So glad to see you back Krystyna! Haven't been in my sewing room for over a week now. Need to get sewing, but not until after next weekend when everyone goes back home. Hope you all have a great night, I think I'll go and read some more on the board.
Now that the house is clean and decorated let's see some pictures...I don't decorate much anymore,since it is mostly just my husband and myself.I would love to see how everyone decorates for thanksgiving and christmas.Mary