View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 07:05 AM
carrot

I love scones !!! Would you pick up a cranberry/white chocolate for me please-- I already have the hot chocolate here

Originally Posted by starshine View Post
So far behind on this thread I'll never catch up! I was trying to get caught up but I read a posting about something and realize I need to go back further to see what it's about. So yes I'm going the wrong direction to get up to the current days postings :-D but anyway I came to this and had to add that I have done this a few times with the rectangle boxes I have received in mailings. I also use one to put in manilla folders with print out of quilt or block patterns, or craft projects I might try.

Also saw Louise's RAK idea it is really a neat idea. But I imagine there might be some issues with the admins liability especially if no one knows who is doing what.

The packages I have seen in my search for where I am on catching up are great. Now I'll head over to the bench for some hot cocoa. Maybe I can pick up some scones on the way. but first -break time is over so some data entry before I get there.