Old 08-05-2009, 07:39 AM
Yarn or Fabric

My stash is out of control. I'm considering selling a lot of it at an upcoming yard sale. There is just too much to deal with and it's taking over my craft room... I've come upon a lot of stuff - sadly a lot it I really don't like at all - so that stuff needs to just go away. It will free up sooooo much space! I actually have a few boxes of fabric that aren't even sorted - my mother has gotten me several garbage bags full of fabric at the rummage sale she volunteers at... I've made out like a bandit at $20 for a big black bag full of material but her tastes are quite a bit different than mine... so in the end I'm stuck with a lot of stuff that I look at and wonder what on earth??!!!!

I'm thinking that kaleidoscopes would be a great way to unload a lot of the stuff I don't want. I have some weird stuff - hunters on horses with dogs... duck panels... pheasants... western material. just all sorts of stuff that I don't see ever using!! I even have USA hockey material - and I don't even like sports! That one will make a great charity quilt for the cancer ward this year. Some teen age boy will love it I'm sure.....