View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 05:44 AM
Cre8tvlwyr

wow!! Kathy your block is beautiful!! and I can't believe how far all of you are :mrgreen: [don't know if that will be a smiley but you'll get the idea...] Well - headin over to the NIH hospital. I'm staying at a lodge across the street. Steph was admitted to the behcets study Monday and we will leave Sunday - God-willing!! She had a horrible day yesterday - the place and people are amazing - she has simply not been feeling well or tolerating anything due to the extensive nausea and increased pain as of the last month - I do hope they can come to another conclusion and find some relief. She's scheduled for an endoscopy/colonoscopy/capsule endo today @ 12 - so I gotta get there -[that is provided they didnt move it - she couldn't hold that obnoxious stuff down she was on for a day and a half - or supposed to be and they even tried an NG tube and that didnt work either - it went in amazingly easy but after the first couple of cups when they were going to do it more 30min later - everything came back up and that stool certainly was far from clear...

well - going now - keep prayers and good thoughts today my friends!
Monica