Old 12-14-2011, 09:39 PM
nellie

Default Hank the Tank turtle pictures for Teresa & Son

Hi teresa
sorry for the delay in response to pictures of hank the tank but we had a power outage here is southern california and we were without power for a few days , and plus i don't know how to use my camera and i had to have help upload the pictures for me, but here is hank the tank he is a young boy about 15 years old and as of now he weighs about 150 pounds , he is an african turtle so he does not hibernate which means he is up all year long . Hank the Tank is the king of the backyard with dogs as his company, he likes to tease the dogs by running over them and showing them whose boss of the yard but it is okay because hank is very gentle and does not bite. he was given to me by a teacher several years ago . Hank and his brother used to go to school with the teacher and stay in the classroom surrounded by children. He eats fruits , vegetables , and grass. And thats how i came to own Hank the Tank.
Attached Thumbnails resized-ht.jpg   resized-ht2.jpg   resized-ht3.jpg   resized-ht4.jpg   resized-ht5.jpg  

resized-ht6.jpg   resized-ht7.jpg