View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 09:03 AM
QuilterMomma

I know we can all do this. We love to quilt and life has its moments on stealing our time, but we will do it together. I am excited to see the old fabrics and patterns that have been set aside for us to finish. I have a quilt to finish up for my BIL this week and have to make up a healing quilt for boss' wife who is having such difficulties so the UFO pile will get one less because I need to finish one and she needs one. See how that works? I killed two birds with one stone as the phrase would go. it pays to cut things up even though it was several years ago. Then I will use another UFO for a quilt swap for a partner here on the board. Good way to get motivated there. You can still sign up today. It is the last day. Will give you incentive to finish an UFO if you need it. Then onto my SIL that has been waiting 1.5 years to get his which is sitting there waiting for me. I am like most, we get distracted onto another quilt that has to be done and loose motivation to finish the ones we started. Then I wil get on thos other 130 or so UFOs that are there. Yes, my daughter is still keeping track. I will photo as I go so can get record of progress. It will be interesting.