View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 09:08 AM
annesthreads

Yes please! I hadn't discovered this board at the beginning of 2011, so signed up for another UFO challenge elsewhere. Didn't do that well - I think I finished 4 and made a bit of progress on others - but also started 2 new projects. Oops. But that does leave me slightly ahead, doesn't it..

I've been quilting for about 8 years, and have about 15 UFOs at stages from just started to just need finishing touches. I'm so easily distracted onto the next new project....and I think that the UFOs are actually inhibiting me from spending time quilting - I've felt a bit overwhelmed by them. I think I'm going to pack them up and put all but one out of sight, to see if that will help me focus.

I'm going to get started this very evening! I haven't done any sewing for weeks, and am itching to get back to it, so I've promised myself a break from Christmas preparations this evening and tomorrow. I have a small wall hanging which just needs the binding finished and threads tidied up , so maybe I can get the 2011 count up to 5!