Old 12-16-2011, 03:59 PM
kastolzm

Originally Posted by toadmomma View Post
First off you have a great layout, now if it was me( as i hate making mistakes and double hate seam ripping anything.) So I use the mistake as a way to create a new way to fix it. I would maybe rip a 1/2 inch into the seams where i needed to join the fabric, not the whole thing, just right where I needed to sew it on,maybe just a few stitches more. As you have it on a floor that is a grid pattern, with good straight lines use it to line up the left row, place your filler fabric under the tshirt pieces draw the shapes you need, when cutting the filler fabric add the 1/2 inch seam allowance all the way around. does this make any sence(sp) cant find the spell checker. Good luck Guess you can tell Ive made my share of mistakes.
Good grief...why didn't I think of doing that...laying the fabric underneath and tracing it out...whew. I'm putting it away for the night and will resume tomorrow...

Hoping to have this done by Christmas...THANK YOU!!! Will keep you updated...as I'll prolly be back...