Old 12-20-2011, 08:27 AM
greenini

Originally Posted by miriam View Post
I wish you weren't 9 hours away from here or we could do my two and yours all at one time. Yes I am really happy to have that web page!!!! I subscribed to the blog. That tutorial is truly dynamite!!!! It might be spring for me though - my shop isn't very warm even with a heater on.
I won 2 Singer 15s with potted motors at the auction on Saturday. I haven't had time to look them over.
Well, then it would be 4 to do..and I too wish it weren't such a distance, somehow doing something like that isn't so scary if you do it with company. You may not remember, but I found the first 15-91 in Vt in a cabinet and then in order to get my 301 reasonably priced I wound up with another 15-91..why wouldn't he just come down in price? Who knows, it made no sense to me and maybe it was so hot my brain was fried, I sure was sweating up a storm and I think DH had clocked out of the discussion a while before so I can't even confirm....but both machines have been plugged in no shocks so I'm not convinced they need it frankly. Tho DH is an ex-telephone tech (we both are) and knows electrical so maybe for once he's right