View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 12:58 PM
Termi

Default Pony Club Quilt

Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
I am so very happy to see all the new members everyone is rounding up for the Pony Club. I am also a little embarassed to tell you this...I found my book!! I have very nice shopping bags that I use as totes and more than one of a kind. I kept looking in the same tote over and over not realizing that the tote next to the one I was looking in was the one that had the book in it. What a relief!!! Now I shouldn't have a problem getting the first block done on time!!!
tdtdesign, Thanks for offering to help. It's really appreciated.
What I have to ask all of you and I know most of us have some horse/pony and western fabrics. Will all of your blocks portray the western theme? I can't imagine all my blocks being that way...I quess mine is going to be like a "box of chocolates" I would like to keep my background fabric the same...if I can find something I really like. I haven't been looking tho. Time to go beddy bye..get the bedroll ready 'nite pardners. Honchey

My blocks won't all have a western theme, I like english ponies too. The way it looks now many of my fabrics will be kind of folk art style.