View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 04:47 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by BMP View Post
I hope I am not the only one to be glad that this holiday is over....its been very trying and long. I think this is the first year that I have not been prepared until the last minute, I was just not into it it this year and it seemed like everything to do with it was a chore and not enjoyable. Anyone else feel this way ???
Am I the only one????? I love Christmas. First I love the Reason for the Season (the birth of Christ), secondly, it is so neat the way people say "excuse me", "Merry Christmas" (I hate happy holidays), "Happy New Year", I love to see the children, I love the way I feel, I love knowing that my mother made it through her 95th Christmas and had time to have a glass of Barefoot wine with me yesterday!!!!! I love the lights, the ornaments, everything! Just think how horrible this world would be without Christmas. I love looking forward to Spring after the 12 Days of Christmas. I love looking forward to next Christmas - what I will make for my family - the planning of whatever I will make for my family - the getting it done during the summer. I was not prepared, I forgot to make this, opted not to make that, didn't plan my time very well, but we made it, had family over, had neighbors over, and it all worked out just fine. And I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SAME THING ALL OVER AGAIN NEXT YEAR! Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you all and God bless us everyone! And God Bless America. Edie