Thread: Oil of Oregano
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 05:34 AM
romanojg

I will try it; I have a lot of problems with my back and some times with my knees and arms. There are so many things out there that they won't so studies on because of the industry; too many people would lose money if people knew the truth or an alternative treetment. In Feb-2008, I was hospitalized for another round of being in pain all over where you couldn't even touch me; again the could find nothing just shoot me up with pain killers and send me home. Two weeks later when I finally was able to return to work I had an email about aspartame poisening. I researched it and was convinced that I had it; I'm not an easy sell, I loved the sodas. I stopped all aspartame and to this day I've had no more rushes to the hospital with pain so bad no one could even touch me. My sister stopped and her headaches went away. They won't do official studies but the proof is out there. I'm living proof, as to what this stuff will do to you. Oh yeah, I also am now off of thyroid medicine after being on it for over 10yrs. It didn't help my sister's thyroid but it did mine. We have a herb store that I go to and I'll stop there on Monday to try this; thank you.