Thread: Roaming Rounds
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 02:29 PM
Maybe1day

Thankyou Jacqie for such warm wishes to have a wonderful "Hogmanay" I am sure the wishes are returned 100 fold.
Hope you enjoyed your lunch and dinner.

We had roast lamb for Christmas which DH cooked on the Webber BBQ, I put little slits in the leg and pushed in cloves of garlic and DH basted the roast with a honey and mustard marinade. We also laid a sprig of rosemary over the leg as it was cooking. I am unable to eat much meat these days although the family all told DH the lamb was delicious. It certainly smelt great to me although I did tell DH that I wasn't going to praise him too highly or he wouldn't be able to fit his head through the door it'd swell so much! He thoroughly enjoyed it all.

The new year has started well for us over here in Australia (well on the West coast anyway). Harvest have been very good mostly as well after a very wet winter last year.

Have been keeping busy with various projects which after filling out my new diary for the year, looks set to become even busier as the months go by.

I agree with you Jacquie it is very quiet in here. Wonder if this means everyone is getting over all the activities of the past couple of weeks or if they are working feverishly on their centres with the post out date looking so much closer now we are actually in January?

Either way, happy sewing Ladies, blessings

Kathleen