Old 01-06-2012, 05:38 PM
LindaM49

Thanks again everyone. My day didn't go as planned...shopping with friend took a LOT longer than I expected. We are really good friends but she is a major pain to go shopping with. Then I got a phone call from a friend that I haven't talked to since September. By that time it was too late to play so I decided to read the instruction book.

Tomorrow morning my hubby is going to help a friend do some work at his house...he is remodeling it. So...I'll be home alone and I AM going to plug this is and play with it.

As far as your question about what's so special. I think the AcuFeed plus a lot of other bells and whistles. It comes with the 1/4" foot with guide and then also there is a large plexiglass guide that fits over the harp area that can be used for any width seam. Also dropping the feed dogs and the FMQ foot etc. Not that I'm into it yet but...I want to eventually. Strictly in the ditch right now...and I've done some diagonal lines. I can't wait to play around with the sewing the letters in the alphabet too. But I'm going to wait for the classes before I get TOO fancy since this is my first computerized machine with more stitches and feet then I'll ever use. LOL