View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 08:14 AM
Lisanne

Originally Posted by AprilG View Post
Mine said, "You don't have to settle for just one"!
I think you got the best one, lol! What book is it from?

Originally Posted by Connie View Post
Get out the pots and pans.
Would anyone want to venture a guess at the meaning? The book is Eating Well on a Budget.
Connie, the first image it brought to mind was of a toddler getting into the pots and pans and banging them together. So I'd say you'll be doing some bangin' this year, hun!
(Of course, it could also mean you should cook a nice dinner for that special someone.)

Originally Posted by Kath12 View Post
Mine says "I'm trying to do you a favor." That sounds scary
No fears. It likely means that Fate or whatever is planning something especially nice for you this year. Favors are good things. Have fun!

Originally Posted by Elisabeth J View Post
Wind chill was in negative double digits. That's what my book said. How sad!!!! Oh well, that's what happens when you get old!! LOL!!!
Elisabeth, you have to be positive. It could well mean that you're going to get very cozy with a certain someone on a cold winter's day!

Originally Posted by Stitchit123 View Post
Mine is also the dictionary but it says ""Bagpipe-a wind instrument now chiefly Scottish =I don't even know any Scottsmen with or without bagpipes
Well, it could mean you'll be getting to know a Scotsman this year! But it's about bagpipes. I have to say, the way they look has always reminded me of... well, it fits the context. Somehow. You will have bagpipes (or what they resemble) in your life this year.

Last edited by Lisanne; 01-10-2012 at 08:29 AM.