View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 10:44 PM
Nanamoms

Originally Posted by Janis View Post
What wonderful clothes for the doll! Great memories are made when you work together on them.
I started buying doll clothes patterns when my oldest grand daughter was born. I'd made doll clothes for my own two daughters when they were small. Mostly baby doll clothes, and then a few Barbie. They are really small. I designed and made some for the Sunshine Family my youngest daughter had. Does anyone remember them? The parents were about 9 inches tall.
I now have three GDs, a 5 yr old and twins 3. Daughter wanted sleeping bags for the girls' baby dolls for Christmas. I used the AM girl/18" patterns that I've gotten at Joann's when they had them on sale for $1-2.00. The sleeping bags turned out great! I also made the tote bags from the same pattern.
At what age do most girls get the AG dolls? My GDs are a little young yet, I think.
My DGDs are 4 (will be 5 next month) and 7. My 4yo was ready for a year...that's all she's talked about. She didn't want to wait for Santa or her birthday but Mommy told her she had to!

What is the pattern # for the sleeping bags?...both my GDs would love those!!