View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Leota

Gwen, I would have never figured it out if you hadn't explained it. Yes, At least I know where my center is Good luck on the surgery... will keep you in my prayers...
Dawn, You will still be listed as working on my center... I'll have to admit, I didn't mean for it to be so difficult for everyone.... honest... I thought the different colors in the black would make it easier to pull colors...
Originally Posted by MamaSani View Post
Okay..I finally got on by giving myself a new name. Yes, maSani is Navajo for Grandmother. My grandchildren call me MamaSani. At least I can remember that.

Dawn: I received Leota's quilt top a little bit ago. It is hanging up. I promise Leota, if all goes well, I should have it to you pretty soon. I have knee replacement surgery later this month, but my machine will sew by pushing a button. I will pm you when it is finished. Sorry it took so long to notify you. This new set-up is harder for me to navigate.

Has anyone found my center yet? It would be really nice to get it back even if it isn't finished.