View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 03:17 PM
Judith1005

Omg, That is terrible. Workmanship does not seem to be a high priority anymore. I will bear that in mind. Thank goodness it finally came to you that the cutting board might be off. Nice to have your mind back. (lol) Good thing it really wasn't lost. (lol)
Originally Posted by Enchanted Quilter View Post
For the last month I have had all kinds of problems with my quilt tops trying to match up & square. Thought for a while I was losing my mind , old age or just plan lost my flare for quilting. Then today I am working on a valances for my DD. Cut one out on my new cutting board tried to put it together off almost a whole inch when I measure it with my big ruler. I thinking boy what is going on?? I lay the big ruler down on the NEW cutting board its way off by the time you get to 72 inches its off 1" 1/16 . So I get two more out measure my NEW CUTTING BOARD is screwed up.. So a word to the wise don't buy a new cutting board from Hancocks .... I will be driving 23 miles to take it back. But not today I got my old board back out (Measures it good to go) glad I didn't cut it up. Sewed all afternoon...............At least I haven't gone to crazy, or gotten to OLD for my quilting.