View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 07:08 AM
ccthomas

Although I can relate to all the pet peeves, and always know that I caused my quilting frustration by being stressed, tired, rushed, in a hurry, not paying attention, not as skilled as I should be, or able to be "assertive", too sensitive, not confident enough to do that branching out and making variations, making it my own, I do have one "Pet Peeve" that I didn't read here yet.

I enjoy watching the various quilting programs but I really, really HATE to watch the entire show and then all the patterns, instructions are not on the program or the web site. I have to FIND a magazine, purchase the magazine and finally I would be ready to start - by that time, I have moved on. Often the programs are repeats and the magazine is no where to be purchased. (I know, if I was really a quilter, I could figure all this out and do it.) Some day maybe. I wonder why I should watch the program if I must by the magazine. There are several programs that do give the instructions, pattern, measurements, and even the repeat program is available. I really appreciate these quilters and programs. (That is why I like Star Missouri so much.)

Last edited by ccthomas; 01-15-2012 at 07:12 AM.