Old 01-15-2012, 07:46 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Good news , QuiltE on your the progress of the FWQ. I am still on #142, and have slashing to finish on the last half of the King sized quilt. Its an economy pattern that needs the sheep appiqued on the meadow and cows in the corn all fenced in by a pole fence. You know, "little boy blue come blow your horn; sheeps in the meadow and cows in the corn."

Have the first three of Pony Quilt done, templates and pp for 10 more, but then discovered my Nikon cool pix thumbprint pictures are "too big" to transport into QB since I posted last December. So will take the time to finish some 6 Iowa Hawkeye table runners for dh stepsisters & brothers in Cedar Rapids, Ia, in memory of FIL.

DGS is just passed his third birthday and is talking up a storm. Amazing child, I must say, even if he is our only grandchild we most likely will ever have. He cannot be anything but smart, loving and caring child, from our loving, caring, smart daughter and son-in-law; Christian family. SIL plays in church band, helps gospel music groups with their sound system on performances in the area. So there is several UFOs in the quilting room with his name on them, SILs name on some and dd name on others. I vowed to empty my sewing room stash reserves sewing all into quilts, and dd laughed at me. She knows me far too well. With encourgement from this QB, I just might get the job done!!