View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 08:44 PM
Riebejamen

Hey everyone.... Thanks for the great feedback! My Bee is called the UFO Bee, the Bee started as a gathering to work on those UFO's that we all tend to have; and it's become a bring any project to work on, get ideas, give ideas and talk alot Bee. LOL I was thinking of the swap as a bring an UFO that will never be done for whatever reason....."learned the technique, hate the colors, what was I thinking?, the kid is now in college...." and let someone else either swap it, or just take it. I'd encourage members to bring back the finished project, but otherwise not put any limits on it. The idea being to move/repurpose the I'll-never-finish-this project(s). After all, we ARE the Unfinished Objects Bee. I've had a few who want to sell their UFO's, but I don't think selling project(s) would work too well. We all have more time/money invested than we'd like to admit or that someone else is willing to pay. The idea is to find new homes for unloved and unfinished projects. Several ladies expressed interest, some asked if we could do gadgets as well. I want this to be fun, without obligation.