View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 11:17 AM
allets

Default What would you do?

I can't believe I messed up with the directions of the blue squares. I was looking at the completed quilt of Bonnie's, but decided it would be easier to follow the EQ picture so I think in doing that I got confused. I started with the black square and have the strips pointing towards them. I should have started with the white squares and had the strips pointing to them. Can you see what I'm talking about? How do you think that will effect the outcome of the total look? I'm thinking I'm not concerned enough to rip and resew. It's only two rows but I'm still working on the steps which I didn't finish before sewing the rows together. I'm struggling with the repetitive small pieces and need to just get this finished and move on. Have several tops I need to get quilted and another quilt for a friend that I want to finish. I think this is what is making me so restless and finding it hard to finish up. I'm making it a lap size also or I know I'd give up. Bonnie says no whining, but I sure am! LOL
Attached Thumbnails orca-bay.jpg