Thread: Tax Refund!
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 10:21 PM
gotta-sew

This is an interesting thread. Just this last week my son and I looked at fridges. Just for fun. It is a daunting task. The one I have is a whirpool. Boy do I love it. This has been a really great appliance. Yes I would buy another for sure. We looked at a samsung. Only because the price was crazy good. Mixed reviews on line though.

Beds, I have slept in a waterdbed for what seems like forever. But when I bought my new home, I gave it up and went to a pillowtop style. It's ok, I sleep fine, kinda miss the old bed though. Oh, I do have a spinal cord injury. So my back and neck is one touchy subject.

As far as the refund thing is concerned. I don't want a refund. I would much rather have it in my account. So, this year I will be reassessing my deductions. I am getting to much back. Now for a go figure moment. At my job they have again requested we fill out new w4 forms. Really every year? Well I need my W2 so that I can go to my accountant and refgure my deductions so that I break pretty much even. I still hadn't gotten it. I was handed my paycheck and then I was asked where is your W4? I said It hasn't been refigured as yet. I need my W2 so that we can have the accurate numbers to work with. My paycheck was ripped out of my hand and I was told, you will get your paycheck when I get your W4. Now there is a little food for thought huh?