Old 01-28-2012, 07:50 AM
Havplenty

if you like stripes then use them as this is your quilt and anything goes. my main fabric is a black print so my "b" fabric is a light pink (the one i had most yardage of) and the red & turquoise i am using as "c" & "d" fabrics are mediums so i have no idea how this quilt will turn out but i k now the colors work and i added fabrics with texture so here's hoping for the best. i would say just enjoy the fabrics and fabric colors you choose. our personal likes/dislikes about patterns does not need to factor into your decisions about what you choose for your quilt.

Originally Posted by Jmncolts View Post
Thanks for your honesty! I was worried about stripes (seeing as no one picked them on here or in the magazine?!) I don't mind them.. not in love with them, but they were kind of growing on me with the others?! I might look again! How would you feel with keeping the brown as B?? Would it bother you having the dark being so much yardage? or would you move the green to B and move brown to C?? Thanks again for your help!! Feeling like I'm going to be a bother to you all because I already feel lost! Ugh...feel free to kick me out at any time!! ha!
-Jeanette

Last edited by Havplenty; 01-28-2012 at 07:54 AM.