View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 10:44 AM
Judith1005

OOO, I vote for the Maltese. My son has a Maltese that is so sweet. "he is a lap dog". Loves to go outside, loves to cuddle, Is so sweet. And very smart. I have him all the time. He's my buddy. And he hasn't been sick one time in the four years we've had him. The only down side, He has to be groomed every 8 weeks. Our cocker spaniel in none of those things.
Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy View Post
Hey Y'all,

We are beginning a search for a new companion for my DH who is home bound during the days.
The kitties we have are not very talkative, then tend to sleep all day! We have two large outside dogs.
My hubby has thought he wants a Westie, as we have doggie sat several times for a friend who has an adorable Westie named Daisy. She gets to come and visit Feb 11 for another week! yea!

Anyway the price on Westie's is the main issue with them. I am not familiar with Maltese but they look similar. We like the size of the Westie and kinda perfer that size and not much smaller. SO...
my question to all of you in Quilt Land, any suggestions what we should also consider??

The good and bad comments are most welcomed.

Last edited by Judith1005; 02-01-2012 at 10:46 AM.