View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 12:14 PM
QuilterMomma

I am a toy poodle lover at heart now. They talk to you and love you up. They do not need to be exercised. i would have five of them if my husband would let me. I also think that no matter what kind of dog you decide on, that you get to know them a little bit before you pick one out. Ask the owner what they have noticed about their littler. I have bred my toy poodles and you can tell the personality about a dog by three weeks. That is how I got my Cuddles. She was soft spoken, a cuddler, and easy going. Now our Jasper is all boy, but since he is 14 now, he has slowed down. He is not so much a cuddle guy, but he is mild mannered. Was a little aggresive when kids were outside or when we were not home, which is the guard dog in him. I truly am taken with poodles. Definitely not a Pomeranian, they are high strung and can be more work than worth. I love chiuauahs (SP), but they are high strung as well. Terriers take more work, they are more energetic than you may want. Let us know. Would be fun to see what you decide.