Old 02-03-2012, 05:31 AM
onaemtnest

Do you like the frame? If so perhaps you could get someone to help you mount the frame, even the gentleman who took the time to construct it for you may be unaware that it is beyond your capabilities to mount it on the wall. <o></o>
If you like the frame I would hope there was some way with help to get it mounted, I wish we lived closer my husband would help!<o></o>
My husband works Part-time at Home Depot (isn’t that where all retired guys go when they run out of Honey Do projects? :0) Be sure and remember to let the managers know when someone at Home Depot goes above and beyond to help you, it does make a BIG difference to employee.<o></o>

Originally Posted by chaskaquilter View Post
Some of my rulers don't have a hole in them to hang them from a peg board. How do you hang those?
When I got my peg board from my Home Depot a very nice man helped me. He even offered to build a frame for my board so I could hang it on the wall. A few hours later he called me to tell me that he was done and I could come and pick up my frame. God bless him. The frame was so heavy I could hardly lift it. There was no way I was going to be able to get this thing on my wall. He was so proud of his job, told me he didn't charge me for the screws he used to attach the board to the frame. I just thanked him profusely and had help loading the board in my car. It is now in my garage. I will have to get the board off the frame and find some other way to attach it to my wall. There are times when I would love to have a husband around. Those guys at my local Home Depot are so helpful. Even if I couldn't use his creation, I sure appreciated his efforts.