View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 08:44 AM
BC_QuilterLaur

Hi all
I would love to see anyone else's choice of their stash and how it is coming together. My measurements turned out not to be too bad and the LSQ helped me to see how the tiny bit I was out on some corners is easily accounted for in the next seam allowance and as long as I was careful in the pinning I would not have to take anything out. So i am going on blind faith with that advice. I also did not get clue 4 as it is not ready till the middle of the month apparently. I have not measured my other pieces but will deal with them as they get incorporated into the quilt. I did see that another web page on Satin Moons (blog?) she has a photo of step 4 with the candlelight romance colours. I am not sure what is Kosher. Am I allowed to mention that here? Can I invite her to chat with us on these pages?

Any way the other thing I would encourage is that little acronym list. I did not even know it existed and was reading with gaps just skimming over the abbreviations because I did not know what they mean. I like the SABLE one and hope to never have one. Although I went to a fabric sale on the weekend (ended up at 3 diff stores) and bought several yards of fabric that I definitely don't NEED. I just couldn't pass up the deals and for 2 of them I just was intrigued by the pattern. Oh dear Oh dear.....
Happy quilting!!