Old 02-12-2012, 10:20 PM
miriam
Power Poster

I HAVE A TRUNDLE SEWING MACHINE IN A OAK CABINET THAT WORKS GREAT . EMAIL ME FOR PICS OR IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS

This is for a 1939 Singer Sewing machine. It is in pretty good condition for how old it is. It is a travel sewing machine so it comes in a box with a key. Very heavy and large though. Everything still works. It has been tested. The only thing missing is the bobbing cover i believe.

The Model 66 was introduced in 1900 with production continuing to the 1950's. The machine was made as a hand crank, treadle and electric machine. Various decal patterns were used on these machines and although the Singer company did not name the decal patterns over the years collectors have given them various descriptive names. In America the Model 66 had a decal pattern known by collectors as Red Eye which was introduced c1910.
Serial # G9097860 was manufactured on Dec 6, 1921 in Elizabeth, NJ model #66 was used for heavy duty sewing (canvas repair, reupholstering, etc) in factories during the World War.
NEEDS BELT - EXCELLENT CONDITION!!!!!!! One scratch on front of cabinet see picture and singer wording on the back is faded a touch, see picture. Original manual included as well. Cabinet also features 4 drawers. Dusty, has been in storage!!! Had storage people take picture....if you need addtional pictures, please let me know! $475.00