Old 02-19-2012, 07:28 PM
snipforfun

Sharons daughter sells Sharons products. http://www.purpledaisiesllc.com/

I bought some of the overpriced tips from her and am very disappointed. They are plastic and their description says the tip and topper are connected but mine arent nor are the ones my friend bought. When running the tip on the fabric the tip was pushed down into the bottle. What a mess. I emailed her 3 times about them and with no reply. Now I just open the Elmers slightly and it works fine. I was able to buy some plastic bottles with fine metal tips from tooltron.com but the metal tips are hard to clean.

QUOTE=Cybrarian;4989645]Sorry, I'm sure the answer I'm seeking is somewhere on this board but I can't find it. I am going to use the Sharon Schamber's glue method for binding. I have the Elmer's Washable School Glue-got it at Michael's- couldn't find a tip to use anywhere, and the employees had no ideas after we determined nothing in the cake decorating area worked. I understand she used to sell them on her website, but doens't anymore. Anyone have a suggestion as to where I can get the tip? I know you can use the glue sticks, but I am concerned I will get too wide a line of glue. The very narrow line that she is able to get with the tip seems the most desirable. Any help is greatly appreciated![/QUOTE]