View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 08:19 AM
omaluvs2quilt

[QUOTE=tuesy;5016598]Thank you omaluvs2quilt. That's what I was thinking, but wasn't really sure.

I did see that you can add to it later with the regulator and even put it on a frame, but unless my room grows overnight, I don't see that happening.

One more question...if you get a sit down model, you're still having to pin/spray or baste the sandwich together.. how do ya'll do it?
I saw a video a while back, can't remember where now of course, but she had this big huge wall that she did the sandwiching on. It was awesome.
Only problem with that is I don't have a wall that big that doesn't have a window smack in the middle of it..[/QUOT

Hahaha, same problem I have...and nope my space isn't going to get any bigger either! I spray baste with 505. I saw that video and looks interesting, but the logistics of that boggle my mind. We baste on the floor and tape down a plastic painters sheet to catch the overspray. I have medical issues that make it a little difficult, but my husband does the hard part and I just do the smoothing. I love the 505 though, no shifting or anything...makes quilting a dream!