View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 05:47 AM
damaquilts

Originally Posted by cherrio View Post
oh to be that organized . . . not that I have much to organize; but my scraps get outta control sometimes! I sew at the kitchen table so I envy your organized room!
I sewed at the kitchen table for years so I feel you. My kids were smalland I made all of their and my clothes and all of the curtains and bedspreads in the house and I even ran a sewing business off my table. I don't know how I did it .
Speaking of scraps... Do you all see that white hamper? Its full + there is a small round lidded trash can and a kitty litter bucket full to bursting behind it.. I started last night cutting strips and squares. I figure in a year or so I May be through.
I have 2 projects for other people coming up. One is a special wall hanging for a friend of my brothers(needs to be done Next Saturday !!! and I don't have the center yet) and the other is 2 tote bags for Japanese Chin Rescue a friend asked me to make. At least for those I have the whole month. lol Then I plan on working on the project that started this whole cleaning thing. I found it stuffed back behind baskets in the closet.