Old 03-01-2012, 04:51 PM
ArteEmCasa

Every week I love come here and see so beautiful and well done blocks. All the blocks are unique, so different although the same.

Honchey - your block is so cute. I think that the Cowboy Santa with the smiling horse will put a smile on the face of everyone who see it.
Anael - Your little cowboy is also so cute. I love the polka dots fabric and the matched colors.Beautiful blue and yellow horseshoes on the Contry Fair block. You did great.
Mirabelle - I love your fabric collection , blue, white and red. Beautiful blocks.
Wendiq - The little couple seems to be ready to play, so cute. I like the yellow and orange on your CF.
QuiltE - Beautiful horse and you matched so well the fabrics. The FC block is very precise. I think the yellow fabric is working very well on your blocks.
Termi - Lovely fabrics and as said before those strawberries look yummy
JeanieG - Hope you are feeling better today. I love sunsets and your block is stunning. Love also the watermellon fabric for the Country Fair.
oksewglad - I love your blocks. Can't see anything wrong with CF. It is as nice as your FC love story. The cow fabric is charming, and I like the dark fabrics, they all look great together.
gardenergal - Very well done with all those triangles and you did a great use for the sheep fabric.
JanR - Are they cardinals? Your block reminds me Christmas time, so beautiful and I like also the colors combo you chose for FC.
Cookie M - I am always waiting to see how your turquoise blocks will look and you always surprise me.

Here are my blocks fot this week.

I thought to use a soccer fabric for CD because here soccer is a fever, but I couldn't find a suitetable fabric then I found this wooden little horse, and I give it achance, so here is my Children Delight:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]316687[/ATTACH]
For Country Fair all was going well with the PPing but when I joined the last parts... well-well it seems something went wrong. There are several point problems...but it is done
[ATTACH=CONFIG]316688[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 17-childrens_delight.jpg   18-country_fair.jpg