Old 03-02-2012, 11:08 PM
Juli

HA HA!! I do hope you get your package before you leave! I had clues out yesterday saying: one has had me before and the other I have had before and both are going midwest of me! Which could be anywhere.....everything is pretty much west of me. Next Friday-Sun, Shane and Owen will be here....you don't know how much the boys love helping me open my packages when they just happen to arrive when they are here. Actually, I don't get to open at all....the boys do it for me, I open the box, suddenly their little hands are in the box things out. Its quite funny, I just got a new camera with a video, I should get it on video next time they open one. Shane loved once when he found scissors in there: He screamed out SCISSORS! Once I got CARS material (they absolute favorite movie) while they where here, they grabbed it jumping up and down, while at the same time, screaming out: CARS CARS CARS and hugging the fabric. They were 3 and 4 at the time. They are 4-5 now.

Originally Posted by carrot View Post
Krystyna I did not get you... Oh but would that have been fun !!! On my part
Juli.......I hope you had my name because I leave on thursday and will be gone for 10 days...It would be fun to get my package before I left... was it me? huh ? huh? huh? You can tell me, I won't tell anyone

Last edited by Juli; 03-02-2012 at 11:20 PM.