View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 08:33 AM
memah24

Originally Posted by Iraxy View Post
This will be the first year that I go to the Azalea quilt show with friends. For some reason I have not ever really wanted to go to the quilt show with anyone. I like to wander, stop at different kiosks, ask questions, loiter a bit and, if I want to, leave. This year, my 2 BFF's will be here in town. I wonder how that is going to work out?? Keep you posted.
I'm like you I prefer to wander on my own. I usually start out with my friends then go my own way after awhile then they don't feel so much like I am deserting them. The last time I went to Houston, my roommate thought she had to stay with me even though I told her I would be okay. We have such different interests I felt like I was holding her back. I'm not good at standing around while someone else is looking. I'm that way at anything I go to with a group. You might suggest that you all go your separate way for awhile then agree to meet up at a certain time maybe for a specific part of the show. Anxious to see how it turns out for you.