Old 03-05-2012, 08:21 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Lori, so very glad you are feeling better and you can see better, too! I guess you're are more than ready for the next one, despite the discomfort.

Maureen, glad your family is OK. My sister in law's family is in Smyrna, TN and when we couldn't get hold of them immediately nerves were certainly on edge. Thankfully all are OK. It is so heartbreaking to think about people who have lost everything, including lives. The towns that were completely gone - I can't imagine what it is like to survive such devastation but to have no neighbors, no family, no church or anything around. No food, no water, no warmth. You have to feel for those with babies, for elderly people, those with mental disabilities. It is so sad.

As for Joann - I'm addicted to the Red Dot section. The last time we went it was chock full of cottons! Happily I was able to get some nice yardage for my SP and still stay on budget! Yes, the OLFA blades are expensive. I bought a sharpener some months ago but haven't used it yet. I'll let you know how that goes. The blade I have in is about due for a change - especially with me and Melissa sharing it. I'll have to try it on the Harbor Freight ones to see if it gets rid of that "skip spot" in some of them.

My SP's package is going in the mail today. She is only 2,594 miles away and it would take 1 day and 19 hours to get there! Tracking 9405 5036 9930 0434 6557 21

Last edited by Krystyna; 03-05-2012 at 08:26 AM.