View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 09:55 PM
Jan Rutherford

Worked for SEARS for 2 yrs. as FLYER... Good ole days....assist in any dept. called for extra hands( loved this job. was in Del City, OK.) Moved back home and I worked for my father in his PICTURE FRAMING And Art GALLERY for 27 yrs. until he retired and auction off everything could get rid of. Had planned to work for an eye doctor that got bumped, worked for LOWES for 6 months as a cashier. ( hated it. management/co-workers were mean and rude.) Due to health issues, with my hubs support I stepped out of the money earnng world, and now voleenter ALOT at helping neighbors/friends/church folks with their elderly parents who need a ride to their DR. appts., the grocery store, company, dog to the groomers, lunch date. ABSOLTLEY LOVE doing this and it priceless. I also assist my hubs in his business...HA... I am the delivery/pick-up gal of documents, papers, legal stuff, (sealed of course) banking, PU the office staff lunches etc. I don't get pd. money but I do have time time to quilt and sew, attend womens bible studies, and spend time with friends and family.

Last edited by Jan Rutherford; 03-10-2012 at 10:09 PM.