View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 07:10 PM
kluedesigns
Banned

Originally Posted by MissMermaid
Originally Posted by kluedesigns
Originally Posted by MissMermaid
well, i must say, i've been following the thread, planning on doing the sew-along in january...and now im itching to get started!

i have other things i have to take care of first...like packing and moving to school next week...

good luck moving back to school. i hope you'll have time to join in - i know how depending university can be
thanks Klue! hopefully 2nd semester will be a good time for me to do this *fingers crossed* 1st semester will be crazy, 18 credits (over 6 classes), 2 jobs, honors program and engineering community...

2nd semester however, is again 18 credits, but only 4 classes and probably only 1 job...still have honors/engineering but thats mostly study group type stuff, so it doubles as homework time, thank god.
i know how crazy it can be, we just moved our cousin back to school today.

the entire time we were there i kept whining to DH how i how i miss school and i want to go back and get another degree.

this is the first time in my entire life (well since i was a 5 year old) that i'm not in any classes - it feels so weird - did i mention i'm in my 40s.

this is the main reason why i felt this year was the year to make a Jane quilt, i don't know if i'll ever have this kind of spare time again.

i'm thinking about going to FIT in NYC to study textile arts next year.