Old 03-15-2012, 11:40 AM
Havplenty

i have a question of you joann's shoppers. now i do not shop joann's much because it is not near enough to me to go there but i was out near joann's yesterday and thought to stop and pick up some 28mm rotary blades. i had a hobby lobby coupon with me (on phone) and asked if i could use it and was told yes. then the clerk looked at the back of the item and told me that becasue it was distributed by joann's the coupon would not be good for that item though it was a general item that is sold just about everywhere. the clerk said that since is was marked distrib. by joann's the same product would not be for sale in another store. hmmpf... not so. something very similar is sold in most stores.

my question is this, is that their normal procedure to not accept outside coupons on things that are marked distributed by joann's? i am not familiar with joann's policies so did not know if that was the case. normally that would have been something i challenged asking to see the policy that states that. i have not had that issue when using other store's coupons at hancocks. just curious because it can be some time before i make my way into a joann's again so i need to know how hard to resist next time.