Old 03-16-2012, 05:41 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by miriam View Post
Nancy, once you have joined the timing club there is no going back - you want to know why you thought it was so hard.
Yep, Miriam you are right - it is so fun to learn! Now, because of little Marcus, I want to learn more! I also need to take Ray's class! I was amazed I even got the machine fixed! I am really good with getting them un-stuck, cleaned up, refurbished, getting out thread tangles, and tension issues, but I had never completely taken the whole bobbin assembly off a machine before! I really thought I was going to have to pay someone to fix the whole mess!

Cathy, I tried all the keys for decorative stitches, all the satin and zig zag settings, the straight stitch at different lengths. Nothing had a skipped stitch yet! I will print out your instructions and when I start getting skipped stitches I will try to adjust per your instructions - but, right now I don't want to fix what "ain't broke." Or at least it appears nothing is wrong right now! Maybe, I lucked out and the thing shifted enough to hit the 'sweet' spot before I tightened the screws on the hook? That little jewel was extremely hard to get in the right spot - then tighten! It wanted to move around, forward, backward - it is like you need an extra hand to do the needle timing!

Nancy

Last edited by BoJangles; 03-16-2012 at 05:43 AM.